Imperial Australia prides itself on offering the highest quality craftsmanship in all our Pearl jewellery. Because each Pearl is unique, Imperial Australia endeavors to complement nature with designs that best bring out the beauty of each Pearl.
Whether you are looking for a timeless design or a contemporary piece, we know you will find a style that speaks to you in our selection.
Imperial Pearls are natural in colour and shape. We offer settings in 925 Silver as well as in Gold to suit all budgets and tastes.
Product Care and Maintenance
All of Imperial Australia’s pearls are genuine and natural in colour and shape. Imperial Australia does not use artificial processing or enhancement.
Pearls are organic material and extra care is required to maintain their beauty.
- Remove before shower, bathing and swimming.
- Clean with a soft damp cloth after each wear.
- Refrain from contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, detergents, etc.
- Never clean pearls with ultrasonic cleaners.
- Pearls should be stored separately from other jewellery to prevent dents and scratches.
- Pearls should be kept in a jewellery pouch or a cloth bag which allows the pearls to breath.
- Pearls should be stored in areas free from direct sun and extreme temperature and humidity.